Jan 5, 2006

The Other Side of the Pencil

A Vargas model writes a few words on Drawing from the model's perspective.

Being that this is my first time that I posed as a model, I would like to share with you some aspects of this amazing experience. The experience of being on the other side of the pencil.

It's a fascinating thought that someone with such passion, such dedication artistically speaking, is putting his/her knowledge and inspiration in to a drawing of me. It's fascinating to know that they are observing the smallest details of my figure. Details that not even I probably had ever noticed.

Also, being on the other side of the pencil, makes your spirit reach a high level of self esteem when you realize that your figure will become a valuable piece of Artwork made with such dedication, appreciation and effort by the Artist.

No comments: